The Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail is one of Australia’s great walks.
The Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail covers 66 Kms over five days of ever changing magnificent coastal flora, fauna and scenery.
The Western KI Caravan Park and Wildlife Reserve is ideally situated on 17ha of natural bush and grassland right next door to the internationally acclaimed Kangaroo Island attractions of Flinders Chase National Park and the fantastic Kangaroo Island Wilderness Trail.
We are a Wilderness Trail Commercial Tour Operator and our close proximity to the trail, allows us to offer the following services and packages to anybody interested in walking the KI Wilderness Trail:
- Trail Bookings
- Drop off at start and Pick up at end of trail.
- Day walking options, including transfers to and from our caravan park.
- Accommodation comprising cabins, caravan and tent sites.
- Daily pack transfer to each stage for walkers camping on the Trail.
- Equipment hire (by prior arrangement).
- Food sales.
- Group rates
Come and enjoy our hospitality and services either before and after the trail or nightly after a great day of walking this wonderful addition to Australia’s great walking trails.
Walkers who book the Trail directly with us can access the following services (fees apply).
Drop off at start & pick up at end for people staying in our park.
Secure car parking while on the trail.
Enjoy our amenities after a hard 5 days.
To and from each stage of the Trail for day walkers staying in our park.
Enjoy our luxury accommodation or your own caravan or tent each night.
Have a nice hot shower every night.
Between camp sites for walkers camping on the Trail.
Have your pack waiting for you each night.
An ideal option for families.
Available to all walkers:
- Showers and laundry facilities at the caravan park after completing the trail. (fees apply, must show trail pass).
- Walking equipment sales & hire ( by prior arrangement)
- Food sales.